July 27-30, 2017
Marcus Whitman Hotel and Conference Center
Walla Walla, WA
2 days and a half days of learning, sharing and getting up to the minute information about Rett Syndrome.
ALL fees are WAIVED if Registration is complete prior to June 27.
Our speakers include, but are not limited to:
- Dr. Jeff Neul, leading Pediatric Neurologist and newly appointed Director of Vanderbilt Kennedy Center,
- Dr. Kathleen Motil, Professor of Pediatrics from Baylor in Texas, an expert in her field of Gastroenterology,
- Dr. Patrick MacLeod from Canada who is a Medical Geneticist,
- Dr. Mary Jones, Medical Director for Katie’s Clinic for RS and related disorders,
- Paige Nues, from, Director of Family Empowerment from Rettsyndrome.org.
- Michelle Aguilar, Mom of Katie –“Don’t Miss the Forest for the Trees”
We are also offering Break-out Sessions with topics that include:
- Wills and Special Needs Trusts and Understanding Medicaid
- Preventing and Spotting Abuse for Care Providers
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care and Advance Directives
- Organizing your Paperwork, A Guide
- Latino Family Group – Dr. Mario Petersen
- Step Parenting Group
- Grandparent’s Group
- Highs and Lows of Rett Syndrome
We will also have a Dinner-Dance-Auction with a LIVE DJ on Saturday Night. FREE with your early Registration but you may invite Friends and Family for a donation of $50.00
We have also reserved the pool EXCLUSIVELY for our Siblings at the newly renovated Recreation Center on Saturday morning! Less than a mile from the Hotel and public transportation is FREE!
We also offer Respite Care by our amazing Providers during Conference Sessions and a Parents Night out on Friday evening for a little alone time!
FREE Conference registration and room discounts through June 27 (a $50 registration fee will be charged beginning June 28)
Hotel Reservation line:(866) 826-9422
Be sure to mention the conference to get your discount!
For questions contact Sharon@lambtails.com